Facing difficulty in falling asleep and staying in bed indicate insomnia problem. When the body is active and mind is busy in rush of thoughts, it is difficult to take sound sleep. Acute sleep disorder generally happens in situation when something big is about to happen the next day and no treatment is required for such condition. But if a person faces trouble in sleeping frequently then it is the case of chronic insomnia where one needs to pay attention and seek treatment. Taking caffeinated drinks and heavy meals before going to bed keep body awake for long time and thus create problems in sleeping. The sleeplessness problems may put one into high risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, etc. Severe case of insomnia misbalances healthy state of mind that further results in anxiety, depression, illusions, etc. It is also seen that stress and sleeplessness are related with each other and therefore one requires treatment that can cure both the problems at the same time to prevent insomnia.
One can use Aaram capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for insomnia. Prevention of sleep disorders improves mental condition of a person and prevents issues like confusion, mixed thoughts, etc. These supplements are not like tranquilizers and thus do not make brain unconscious. Sedative action of these capsules induces natural sleep. On getting proper sleep, one is able to get relief from morning sickness, dizziness at day time and headache also. This improves work efficiency of a person as one does not feel sleepy during work. Proper rest to brain also gives boost to physical strength that prevents fatigue and tiredness naturally. Taking adequate sleep also improves memory, concentration, recalling power, stability in mind and decision making power. This ayurvedic treatment for insomnia also gives effective relief in case of restless legs syndrome.
Aaram capsules contain Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Gajwan, Arjun, Utseyakhaddus, Shankhpushpi, Sarpgandha, Jatamansi, Tagara, Chandan, Kesar, Ajwain Khurashini, Bhangrava, Jahermora, Moti and Lata Kasturi. All these herbs are very beneficial and give effective long lasting results. Some of the major herbs of this ayurvedic treatment for insomnia are explained below:
1. Brahmi – This herb promotes night time sleep, clarifies mind, improves focus and concentration power and supports balanced emotional state.
2. Shankhpushpi – Its calming effect relaxes mind and reduces anxiety, mental stress and depression. It is also beneficial in improving memory, recalling power, mental strength and retention power.
3. Kesar – This ingredient possesses mild sedative properties which calm mind and induce sleep. This prevents difficulty in going to hibernation also.
4. Chandan – This ingredient of ayurvedic treatment for insomnia soothes nerves, gives relief from stress and prevents headache. This herb is used as a sedative to cure sleep disorders naturally.
5. Jatamansi – This herb stabilizes mind, keeps brain cells healthy and rejuvenates nervous system.
6. Ajwain Khurashini – This herb provides effective remedy for sleep disorders. Its sedative properties help one in sleeping peacefully.
Use this effective ayurvedic treatment for insomnia for 3 to 4 months consistently to get long lasting relief from sleep problems. Develop a habit of going to bed on time to bring back sleep pattern on track. Avoid taking caffeinated drinks and heavy meals in dinner before going to bed.